Dr. Louis Pius (952) 334-8157
Our Mission at People’s Dental Co-op is to focus our patients on the value of regular preventative care and to provide affordable access to quality care for those with no insurance.
We are the lower-cost, people friendly alternative to dental insurance
- No insurance, no problem!
- If you have insurance, we can still help you. We process a claim, you drop it in the mail, and insurance payments go directly to you.
- To keep our fees low for everyone, all payments must be made at time of treatment.
- The membership fee is $120.00 for 12 months. ($300.00 Value)
- Membership includes two free check-ups including: cleaning, exam, new maximum strength “NO GAG” fluoride treatments and all necessary x-rays.
- 30% off for Co-Op Members who pay cash at time of treatment (These discounts apply patients only and are exclusive of the discount offered to People’s Dental Co-Op members).
- Debit, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card accepted.
- We accept CareCredit: Zero percent patient financing with CareCredit preapproval code.
- We accept CareCredit low interest extended pay plans up to 60 months with CareCredit preapproval code.
- Apply online at CareCredit.com or call (800) 365-8295 to obtain pre-approval code before arrival at office.
We serve the community in three different ways; we have something that works for everybody
- Peoples Dental Co-Op is our lower-cost, people friendly alternative to dental insurance and operates by appointment for members only. Visit the People’s Dental Co-Op page for details.
- Dental ER Plus General Dentistry is our no appointment needed, walk-ins welcome, dental practice. Appointments are still available with a reservation fee which is applied to your dental care.
- Mobile Outreach clinic (MO), preventative dental services on wheels. Will come to your place of business, church, or non-profit. See Mobile Outreach Clinic (MO) page for details.
- To keep our fees low for everyone, please keep your appointments whether they’re through the People’s Dental CO-Op or Dental ER Plus General Dentistry. We charge for appointments broken without 24 hour notice.
- If you’re coming to our office without an appointment, it is best to call ahead to check for availability and to check if there is any wait time.
- We are proud to serve the community with or without appointment at our new modern office which is conveniently located directly across Plymouth Road from the Ridgedale library
Appointment Hours for Peoples Dental Co-Op Members
10:00am-4:00pm Mondays through Fridays.
Dr. Pius is a University of Minnesota graduate celebrating 30 years of experience in dentistry